Monday 2 March 2009

NARS Again via E-bay! :)

So I got a little more Nars

I was bored and wandering around e-bay last week, mostly looking at the MAC stuff when I came across a 'buy it now' 9947 palette :) It was a really good price for so many Nars eyeshadows, so I thought, why not?!
The Wonderful 9947 Palette

I am loving it so far from the swatches (below). Two beautiful highlight colours in Kilimanjaro I (a nice yellow golden white) and Himalayas (beautiful powder pink frost). Bohemian gold II looks to be everything I was hoping French Cuff from MAC was going to be (but sadly was not). All these colours I will wear!! 

Sorry the swatches are a bit wonky, I was trying to catch the sparkle properly!


(Top L to R) Kilimanjaro I, Bohemian Gold II, Surabaya II
Bottom (L to R) Himalayas, Ondine, Night Flight

I am looking forward to testing it out later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment