Monday 2 March 2009

Hello Kitty Haulage!


A pic of my most recent haul, photographed just after being eagerly ripped open this morning before work. It was like Christmas!!! :)


Here she is.... Hello Kitty!!!
This keyring is the favourite item from my most recent haul, and one that will hopefully still be around when the rest of my collection has been all used up!

I have been using popster TLC on my lips all evening and I am really liking the way it makes them feel. Love the colour (neon pink), it works really well with my skin tone and makes me look forward to summer! It looks kind of orangey in the pot, but on my lips it only shows a bright pink. Here are some pics in case you were wondering how it looks compared to pink fish...

'Popster' Tinted Lip Conditioner

Popster TLC (Thick on top, sheered out at the bottom)

My next on the list of fave items are the lippys. I am really liking the colour, again I think they will be fantastic this summer. Nice bright colours to make me look perky! Pics shown are both with and without flash. The non-flash versions are the truest colour match, I just put the flash ones on there to show the sparklies in 'Big Bow' :)

Big Bow, Glaze (L), Most Popular, Lustre (R) Swatches below...

Swatches of Most Popular (Top) and Big Bow (bottom)


The two pigments I purchased are at extreme opposites of the range! I haven't had chance to play with them yet, but I will be posting an update as soon as I can, I promise! ;)


Pigments are Deep Blue Green (Top) and Milk (Bottom)


Milk & Deep Blue Green


The last item from the Hello Kitty collection was a glitter liner in 'Her Glitz'. I have seen some amazing looks done with this product on other blogs and Tanya (of Tanyas247 fame! - Click here to see her do her stuff!) gave me a great tip to use it as an accent on top of eyeshadow, she says to do about three strokes and then rubbing it on to give an all over shimmer! Great tip! Even more ways to play with my new goodies! YAY! :)

Glitter Eye Liner 'Her Glitz'

Her Glitz

My last two purchases weren't from Hello Kitty, but still exciting! I got a Cremestick liner (which I think are permanent), and The Limited Edition Brush 214 from The Brunette, Blonde, Redhead Collection


Cremestick Liner in 'Sublime Culture'

Mac Limited Edition 214 Brush

Apologies for the lack of swatches with some of these, I am planning to get to it as soon as I have some decent daylight!

Bye for now! :)  xoxox


UPDATE!

Swatches done now!! :)

1 comment: