Sunday 1 March 2009

More Benefit!!

BENEFIT HAULAGE!

So, here are my latest Benefit purchases, inspired by my new found love for Dandelion! 
  • Georgia
  • Erase Paste
  • Justine Case

Three New Lovelies!

First to Georgia! 
I admit I was a little worried that Georgia would make me appear orange, but again I should have more faith!
Georgia

It does exactly the same same thing as Dandelion, except with my skintone it makes me look more groomed, like I have wonderful smooth skin and is very glam. Dandelion gives me a healthy outdoor glow. Both Dandelion and Georgia are brilliant but for different looks.

So we come to the star, my new best friend, Erase Paste. I had been put off buying this product as the only people who seemed to be raving about how fabulous it was were people who actually worked for Benefit! Most other reviews gave this a thumbs down, I give it a massive thumbs up!
When I first tried it I was worried that it seemed to be 'sitting' on the skin under my eyes, but after 30 minutes or so, it had completely dissolved into my skin and merged with my foundation wonderfully!
No harsh dragging when applying, no cakeing under my inner eyes. FANTASTIC! I can heartily recommend this to people with super dry skin like me.
Erase Paste in Shade 02

Justine Case. The final piece of the haul. I wanted to get to try out the products in this but didn't want to shell out for the full size items...
I'll post an update as soon as I've had a good go with the products in here. I'm already thinking that some kinda gorgeous is not giving me enough coverage, but I'll persevere and let you know as soon as I have a good opinion to share.
More pretties to come soon! :) YAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment